a lightweight library for computer vision and computer graphics interactions:
git clone https://github.com/simbaforrest/cv2cg.git
a mini-version for apriltag only is provided (only depends on opencv):
git clone -b apriltag https://github.com/simbaforrest/cv2cg.git
- Simple Augmented Reality application using KEG tracker (doc TBD...)
- Camera calibration using AprilTag
- April Tag C++ implementation adapted from april.tag java library by april lab @ UM
- (ESM, optional)
(If you find this project helpful, please cite the following papers below, thank you!)
- Edwin Olson (2011), Apriltag: A robust and flexible visual fiducial system. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2011
- Feng, Chen and Kamat, Vineet R. (2013), Plane Registration Leveraged by Global Constraints for Context-Aware AEC Applications. Computer-Aided Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 28: 325–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1467-8667.2012.00795.x
To detect vanishing point using jlinkage+lsd, or more precisely, group line segments by their corresponding vanishing point(vp).
(If you find this project helpful, please cite the four papers below, thank you!)
- Toldo, R. and Fusiello, A. (2008). Robust multiple structures estimation with J-Linkage. European Conference on Computer Vision(ECCV), 2008.
- Tardif J.-P., Non-iterative Approach for Fast and Accurate Vanishing Point Detection, 12th IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision, Kyoto, Japan, September 27 - October 4, 2009.
- Grompone, G., Jakubowicz, J., Morel, J. and Randall, G. (2010). LSD: A Fast Line Segment Detector with a False Detection Control. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 32, 722.
- Chen Feng, Fei Deng, Vineet R. Kamat. Semi-automatic 3D Reconstruction of Piecewise Planar Building Models From Single Image. The 10th International Conference on Construction Applications of Virtual Reality, 2010.
- Download Source: git clone https://github.com/simbaforrest/vpdetection.git
- If you are using Win32+Matlab2010, all binary is within this folder, just go into the matlab folder and type in matlab >run, enjoy it!
- If you are using linux+Matlab, please stay in the main folder and type in matlab >install, enjoy it!